Thursday, February 6, 2020

The DNC -- preparing to enable the re-election of Trump, just like 2016

Whether or not you're a Sanders supporter as I am, you have to admit that the subversion of democracy is again underway in the US, courtesy of the Democratic National Committee (aka Democracy Neutralization and Corruption).  In Black Hawk county, they posted their results to facebook in order to ensure transparency.  When the DNC reported their numbers for Black Hawk, they were significantly different.  When genuine mistakes are made, they don't favor or disfavor any particular candidate, but that's not what's happening here. Caitlin covers the details you didn't hear about on NBC, CBS, or CNN...

https://caitlinjohnstone.com/2020/02/06/the-myth-of-incompetence-dnc-scandals-are-a-feature-not-a-bug/


And from the NY Time's (a DNC aligned organization, no less) own Iowa primary tracking website, another interesting point over in Polk County:



Which leads me to the (still probably questionable) numbers for Polk County.   Hmmm....


We live in a country that is openly persecuting (or simply killing, as with numerous Wikileaks staffers) the bravest among us who've chosen to reveal the actual truth that our elites have been hiding from us (Manning, Assange, Snowden, etc).  Yet, a number of people still choose the comfort of denial, and continue to pretend that our government is both believable and truthful.

Fortunately for us, when someone lies, they have a *really* difficult time keeping their story straight and consistent.  The evidence is there for anyone willing to look, but the knowledge you'll gain will not allow you to remain comfortably complacent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Mr Benjamin on this topic. gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Mr Benjamin so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. With God willing they grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD. The loan request that my banks here in Ecuador have turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply for a loan from them.247officedept@gmail.com   WhatsApp    Contact:   +1-989-394-3740.